Close Menu

Fighting Police Misconduct

Law Offices of Dale K. Galipo

Get The Justice You Deserve


Home / Contact Us

What Happened?

It is very important that you ask an attorney about the statute of limitations in your state. In California, in order to preserve your state law claims you must serve the municipality with a Govt. Tort Claim within six months of the incident.

In order to evaluate your case and determine if the Law Offices of Dale K. Galipo will be able to assist you, it is important for us to get as much information as we can about the incident. If you or a loved one was the victim of excessive force by the police resulting in death or serious bodily injury, please fill out the following information and we will get back to you.

I have read and understand the disclaimer and privacy policy

By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting this law firm through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy - Terms